How to get RAID tokens
We’ll swap xDAI to get RAID tokens. See here for How to get xDAI.
How to get RAID
- Add the RAID token to your Gnosis Chain network wallet in MetaMask.
- Swap xDAI for RAID on Honeyswap.
1. Add the RAID token to your Gnosis Chain network wallet in MetaMask
- Copy the contract address for the token. (See table below)
- In MetaMask, click Import Tokens, then paste in the contract address and wait for the rest of the fields to fill automatically.
|Raid Guild Token ⚔️ from Ethereum||0x18E9262e68Cc6c6004dB93105cc7c001BB103e49|
2. Swap xDAI for RAID on Honeyswap
At the time of writing (June 2022), Honeyswap had the best price for xDAI/RAID swaps.
- Go to Honeyswap and connect your wallet, approving the connection in MetaMask.
- Switch to the Gnosis Chain in network in MetaMask to swap xDAI.
- Select xDAI to swap from
- Click SELECT A TOKEN, and type RAID (or paste the RAID token contract address)
- Enter the amount to swap, review the transaction details after a swap route is found, click Swap when you’re ready and confirm the swap. (Don’t swap 100%; leave some for gas fees)
- Approve the transaction in MetaMask.
- You’ll see a ‘PENDING’ notification at the top of the screen, and a confirmation message when the transaction has completed.
- Check your MetaMask wallet for your RAID tokens
More about RAID
- RAID token explainer on the Raid Guild Medium blog
- Contract details and supply on the Blockscout website
- RAID price in USD on the CoinGecko website
- RAID/WETH pair info on the Honeyswap Analytics website